How to obtain a Racing license


To compete in Hill climbs and sprints does not require formal training or qualification. Quite literally you can drive off from the public highway and onto a race track. Of course, you may eventually find it helpful to undertake some form of formal education- and in doing so you do not rule yourself out of this basic form of motor sport.

The license you will require- if you do not already posses one- is a National B, non-race license. This costs 27.00 pounds from the Motor Sports Association (MSA).

an example of a national B, non-race licence- mine!

To get an application form, phone the MSA: 01753 681 736