Event check list
Make sure you have all the following packed before heading off to the next event
Ensure that you have all the essentials packed:
A helmet, B race suit, C other protective clothing
and D required documentation.
- Race license (National B, non race), vehicles MoT, club membership card
- Meeting details/ map
- Race suit, plus recommended gloves, boots
- If a cold windy day at an exposed circuit, remember extra coat etc. and an umbrella is not a bad idea either.
- Fire extinguisher, yellow taped earth battery lead, labelled ignition
- Race numbers and background (race numbers often, but not always, available at the circuit)
- Timing strut
- Optional useful stuff: tyre pressure gauge, tyre pump, waterproof case for containing loose stuff from inside the car.
- This is optional- but these events last all day, so at the minimum have some money with you!